Are you willing to be a part in revolutionizing the way the companies transform their workplaces? If so, then here’s an opportunity to be a part of the global brand. Join the team which is riding the growth wave with its recent Series A funding to revolutionize the way we experience our spaces. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is ready to take up this exciting and challenging opportunity.
What Are We Looking For?
Under the administrative supervision of the Engineering leader, this position is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of a cloud-based business intelligence SaaS solution.
The successful candidate must have a B.Sc/B.E. in Computer Science/MCA (or equivalent), plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing, deploying in Azure /AWS
Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
Who Are We?
Smarten Spaces is the world’s first true space transformation company that is using state-of-the-art AI and IoT platform to help companies in optimizing real estate costs, increase employee productivity, and creating an unparalleled employee experience.
Our vision is to transform places of work and leisure into state-of-the-art sustainable architecture. We are currently smartening 60 million square feet globally and have deployed our platform in over 100+ locations including several Fortune100 companies.
What You Will Be Doing Here?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing Azure cloud production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
Whom Do We Prefer?
- Cloud: AWS/Azure
- Scripting Skills: bash/Python/Ruby/Shell/Perl/yaml.
- Build: Jenkins, maven, gradle, node applications build using npm
- Configuration management: ansible/terraform/chef
- Containerization: Docker, Docker swarm/Kubernetes,
- Repositories: Nexus/JFrog.
- Web Servers: Nginx, Apache
- Application servers: spring boot microservices and tomcat
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have):
- Should be familiar with Jenkins deployment, configurations etc, Additionally, the candidate should have strong knowledge with device platform automated tools like gradle, groovy, Xcode to provide support for IOS, Android & Windows platform.
- Basic Knowledge of Mongodb,Mysql,Redis and kafka
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically dispersed working environment.