Are you willing to be a part in revolutionizing the way the companies transform their workplaces? If so, then here’s an opportunity to be a part of the global brand. Join the team which is riding the growth wave with its recent Series A funding to revolutionize the way we experience our spaces. We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager who is ready to take up this exciting and challenging opportunity.
What Are We Looking For?
As an enterprise sales manager, you will be responsible for driving strategic, enterprise-wide sales initiatives. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with additional revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. You will be supported by our partner network and solution architects to deliver the best solution to your prospective clients.
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing startup.
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a booming sector of AI and IoT.
Who Are We?
Smarten Spaces is the world’s first true space transformation company that is using state-of-the-art AI and IoT platform to help companies in optimizing real estate costs, increase employee productivity, and creating an unparalleled employee experience.
Our vision is to transform places of work and leisure into state-of-the-art sustainable architecture. We are currently smartening 60 million square feet globally and have deployed our platform in over 100+ locations including several Fortune100 companies.
What Will You Be Doing Here?
- The Enterprise solution sales manager assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the solution development implementation
- Life cycle management of the product/service developed to meet the business customers evolving needs.
- The role will include extensive hunting and farming of accounts.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
Whom Do We Prefer?
- The candidate should have 5-7 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Sales.
- An ideal candidate should have experience in regional sales, key account management and meet sales goal.
- Candidates from the IT solution sales industry are preferred
- Strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Experience selling to C-Level and across both IT and business units in Enterprises
- Passion and commitment to customer success.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate clear, concise benefits and capabilities of a solution