India Country Head – Sales
Are you willing to be a part in revolutionizing the way the companies transform their workplaces? If so, then here’s an opportunity to be a part of the global brand. Join the team which is riding the growth wave with its recent Series A funding to revolutionize the way we experience our spaces. We are looking for a Country Leader who is ready to take up this exciting and challenging opportunity.
What Are We Looking For?
A country leader to help drive the growth of the Smarten Spaces business in the India region. The leader will need to build a national team of resources to drive the software sales in the Enterprise, co-working and Real estate segment both directly and via the channel network. The person will work with marketing to ensure the brand is built in the market to ensure better conversion of opportunities and leads being generated. The leader will be part of the global leadership team and will report to the Founder and CEO based in Singapore.
Other duties include nurturing relationships with top accounts, leading the development of new products and services, participating in national sales conferences and high-level sales negotiations, setting targets and sales goals and developing and managing the sales budget.
Who Are We?
Smarten Spaces is the world’s first true space transformation company that is using state-of-the-art AI and IoT platform to help companies in optimizing real estate costs, increase employee productivity, and creating an unparalleled employee experience.
Our vision is to transform places of work and leisure into state-of-the-art sustainable architecture. We are currently smartening 60 million square feet globally and have deployed our platform in over 100+ locations including several Fortune100 companies.
Whom Do We Prefer?
The minimum qualification required for a sales leader job is a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related fields. An MBA is desirable.
Prior sales experience in a supervisory position is also important. A successful sales leader should exhibit strong leadership, computer, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven successful experience in leading Enterprise Account Executives
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Has a strong drive for results
- Strong engagement and communication skills
- Consultative selling experience
- Can collaborate and influence in a win as a team environment
- Is a trusted advisor to the customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Prior experience working within the Software/Infrastructure (SaaS,IaaS) space
What Will You Be Doing Here?
We are looking for a proven sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and sales for our enterprise team. You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth. This role works in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Pre-sales, Partner Alliances, Services & HR, therefore cross-company engagement and orchestration is essential. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of driving outstanding business results & first-class employee development. The Country leader is fully responsible for developing and managing the team to generate revenue and achieve individual team and organizational quotas. Aligning to the sales strategy, the Sales Leader defines and implements plans for the assigned Accounts to achieve sales objectives.
The teams you lead here will directly impact the growth of our overall organization. You will be masterful in client engagement and impact how your customers do business in an ever-changing environment.
- Provide support and guidance to direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive sales wins
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Actively leading and monitoring demand generation activities
- Leading initiatives to drive customer awareness and engagement
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issue
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success