Cyber Security Lead
Are you willing to be a part in revolutionizing the way the companies transform their workplaces? If so, then here’s an opportunity to be a part of the global brand. Join the team which is riding the growth wave with its recent Series A funding to revolutionize the way we experience our spaces. We are looking for a Cyber Security Lead who is ready to take up this exciting and challenging opportunity.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an IT/Computer Security Specialist to implement and maintain our security systems. You will be responsible for preventing unauthorized access to our data and responding to privacy breaches.
In this role, you should be knowledgeable about security frameworks and systems. If you’re also a problem-solver and quick decision-maker, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure is well-protected.
Who Are We?
Smarten Spaces is the world’s first true space transformation company that is using state-of-the-art AI and IoT platform to help companies in optimizing real estate costs, increase employee productivity, and creating an unparalleled employee experience.
Our vision is to transform places of work and leisure into state-of-the-art sustainable architecture. We are currently smartening 60 million square feet globally and have deployed our platform in over 100+ locations including several Fortune100 companies.
What Will You Be Doing Here?
- Analyse IT specifications to assess security risks
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Install, configure and upgrade security software (e.g. antivirus programs)
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Inspect hardware for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert and conduct training when needed
- Draft policies and guidelines
Whom Do We Prefer?
- Proven experience as a Computer Security Specialist
- Programming skills are preferred (e.g. knowledge of C++, PHP languages)
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity framework) and risk management methodologies
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention systems (e.g. TippingPoint)
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS)
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Decision-making skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Professional certification like CompTIA Security+, CISSP is a plus