Are you willing to be a part in revolutionizing the way the companies transform their workplaces? If so, then here’s an opportunity to be a part of the global brand. Join the team which is riding the growth wave with its recent Series A funding to revolutionize the way we experience our spaces. We are looking for a Mobile Developer who is ready to take up this exciting and challenging opportunity.
What Are We Looking For?
Smarten Spaces are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Who Are We?
Smarten Spaces is the world’s first true space transformation company that is using state-of-the-art AI and IoT platform to help companies in optimizing real estate costs, increase employee productivity, and creating an unparalleled employee experience.
Our vision is to transform places of work and leisure into state-of-the-art sustainable architecture. We are currently smartening 60 million square feet globally and have deployed our platform in over 100+ locations including several Fortune100 companies.
What Will You Be Doing Here?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Whom Do We Prefer?
- Should be good in basic programming concepts
- Good Experience of working in React Native and its supporting architectures – Redux
- Should have deployed an app on app/play store built via react native.
- Should be good in Data structure and algorithms
- Knowledge of development tools such as Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, Interface Builder, and iPhone/Android/Windows 8 SDKs
- Experience in Mobile application development using cross-platform technologies using React Native.
- Developed Android / iOS mobile applications using React Native.
- Excellent experience on cross-platform mobile development especially React Native.