QA Automation Lead
Are you willing to be a part in revolutionizing the way the companies transform their workplaces? If so, then here’s an opportunity to be a part of the global brand. Join the team which is riding the growth wave with its recent Series A funding to revolutionize the way we experience our spaces. We are looking for a QA Engineering lead who is ready to take up this exciting and challenging opportunity.
What Are We Looking For?
You will lead and mentor QA members in all aspects of automation. You will also take ownership of the current automation, growing and maintaining our automated tests. The true challenge of this role lies in the diversity of our products and getting the rest of the team to “think automation” and injecting that in to daily routines.
Who Are We?
Smarten Spaces is the world’s first true space transformation company that is using state-of-the-art AI and IoT platform to help companies in optimizing real estate costs, increase employee productivity, and creating an unparalleled employee experience.
Our vision is to transform places of work and leisure into state-of-the-art sustainable architecture. We are currently smartening 60 million square feet globally and have deployed our platform in over 100+ locations including several Fortune100 companies.
What Will You Be Doing Here?
- Lead and own GUI and API automation work.
- Design and maintain Automation frameworks.
- Make sure the rest of the teams have the tools to create automated tests in a structured way.
- Explain and teach basic coding standards for more junior members of the team.
- Perform manual testing to understand features and architecture of our products.
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may reasonably be required of you.
Whom Do We Prefer?
- Excellent network knowledge (TCP/IP, router switches)
- Good OS knowledge (Windows, Linux, OSX)
- Experienced in manual testing
- Expert knowledge of automating tests and building frameworks
- Expert knowledge on TestNg, Selenium BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Web Services-REST, Web Services-SOAP, Java
- Experience in embedded firmware testing
- Experience in mobile
- Experience in testing cloud-based systems
- Any video analytics knowledge will be very advantageous.
- Experience in SoapUI
- Knowledge of API testing, Rest and Soap.
- Writing Component, integration test case using BDD (Cucumber)
Skills and Understanding
- Clear speaking, listening and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively deal with conflict
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work collaboratively in team
- Competent in MS Office